- Low and High Risk Pregnancies
- Midwifery Services
- Preventative Well Women Care
- Contraception management/IUD
- Management of abnormal pap smears
- Screening for STD’s (HPV and Herpes management)
- Evaluation of pelvic pain
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Management of uterine fibroids
- Gynecological endocrinology
- Basic Infertility
- Menopausal management
- Contemporary Hormone Replacement therapy
- Minimally Invasive Hysterectomies
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Myomectomy (Hysteroscopic, Laparoscopic, Robotic)
- Advanced Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Endometrial Ablation
- Sterilization (Laparoscopic, Hysteroscopic ESSURE implants)
- Treatment of cervical, vaginal and vulvar dysplasia
- In Office Sonogram Services Offered:
- Monday 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Tuesday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
MonaLisa Touch – The New Laser Treatment
- Vulvovaginal atrophy is a result of the decline in ovarian hormones as patients reach menopause. Current studies demonstrate that 30% of post-menopausal women report a decrease of their quality of life from vulvovaginal atrophy, which includes painful intercourse, urinary discomfort, urinary frequency, burning and incontinence.
A novel procedure has been developed and approved by the FDC for the treatment of vulvovaginal atrophy. It involves applying a thin dot laser to the vagina and vulva. The result is the restoration of a healthier skin layer that is more hydrated and elastic and basically returns the vaginal mucosa and its function back to normal. The results of studies have demonstrated that between 85-92% of patients return to normal sexual function after treatments, (even if they are currently not having sex due to discomfort), and improvement of urinary syptoms.
The MonoLisa Touch a total of three (3) office treatments lasting 5-10 minutes each. After the first treatment the next would be scheduled for 6 and 12 weeks after the first treatment. After the initial three (3) treatments it is recommended that a one-time treatment would be performed every 12 months.
- Each of our physicians are able to preform this procedure
See what women are saying about this treatment below.